Sunday, April 3, 2011

Fashion Security Blanket

Do you have a fashion security blanket? Something that you wear (possible frequently!) that makes you feel comfortable and better about yourself? I do...THE CARDIGAN. 

Single Sheet Cardigan
(anthro cardigan...love the mustard color!)

I was so thankful when these came back in style and were no longer designated for dorky librarians (no offense to anyone who knows a librarian who has sported these awesome sweaters...they were just ahead of the times...).  There are so many different options- colors, patterns, lengths, etc.  I probably wear some sort of cardigan at least 3 times a week.  They are perfect for covering up flabby arms and any unsightly bulges, without having to give up any style. You can wear them with skirts, dresses, pants, jeans, ANYTHING! I am going to have find some lightweight cardigans for the summer because I can't imagine life without the security of my cardigan sweater!!  What is your fashion security blanket?? I know you have one- jean jacket? spanx? Fess up!

No comments:

Post a Comment