1. Go on an animal adventure- visit a zoo!
2. Read at least 10 books- 2 must be non-fiction (I never read non-fiction...trying to be more well-rounded!)
3. Take a picture with Mickey Mouse
4. Go antique shopping/estate saleing
5. See a movie at the dollar theater
6. Lay on the beach for an entire day
7. Go to a baseball game
8. Watch fireworks being set off
9. Volunteer somewhere in my community
10. Enjoy a picnic lunch
11. Paint pottery at Color Me Mine
12. Join a bible study at my church
13. Watch the final space shuttle launch
14. Drink a butter beer at Three Broomsticks!!!
15. Have a craft day with my friends
I will update you as I accomplish things, so check back to see my progress!! What fun things are you going to do this summer season??