Thursday, May 26, 2011

15 fun things for a FUN summer!

My husband sighs loudly at the mention of the word summer.  He is bitter sad and frequently remarks about how he will not have another summer for the next 40 years.  I simply reply back "Bless your heart" and tell him that I love him and appreciate all his hardwork (while thinking to myself that sounds horrible and depressing).  His sadness has encouraged me to not waste my days away this summer so I have decided to make a list of things I want to do and accomplish this summer! Some of these are slightly cheating because I KNOW that i will do them, but others will take more effort:)

1. Go on an animal adventure- visit a zoo!
2. Read at least 10 books- 2 must be non-fiction (I never read non-fiction...trying to be more well-rounded!)
3. Take a picture with Mickey Mouse
4. Go antique shopping/estate saleing
5. See a movie at the dollar theater
6. Lay on the beach for an entire day
7. Go to a baseball game
8. Watch fireworks being set off
9. Volunteer somewhere in my community
10. Enjoy a picnic lunch
11. Paint pottery at Color Me Mine
12. Join a bible study at my church
13. Watch the final space shuttle launch
14. Drink a butter beer at Three Broomsticks!!!
15. Have a craft day with my friends

I will update you as I accomplish things, so check back to see my progress!! What fun things are you going to do this summer season??

2 comments:

  1. i need to make a list too - love yours!! happy summer and happy list-checking-off!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sarah! just found your blog today :) Excited to keep up with your life!

    ReplyDelete