Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Stella & Dot favorites

I had a request for pictures of my favorite combinations of Stella & Dot pieces (thats my other day job) and I have been too busy lazy to take actual pictures, so this is the next best thing!  I thought I would highlight a few of my obsessions....starting with necklaces!

Statement Necklaces:

    
              Bamboleo                                     Marakesh Bib                                  Revival Tassel


   
 Metropolitan Mixed Chain                        Sofia Cluster Bib                          Turquoise Sea Necklace


These necklaces can be worn with dresses for work or weddings or even with jeans and a simple Target shirt.  I love statement necklaces because it makes getting dressed pretty darn simple!

Delicate Necklaces:

   
               On the Mark                                     After Midnight                                Pave Clover

  
            Signature Clover                            Chelsea (in Hematite)             Personalized Charm collections

I love to layer the delicate necklaces.  I tend to wear the Pave Clover and the On The Mark necklaces together often, as well as the Signature Clover with the Chelsea in gold.  I also combine my charm necklaces with other delicate pieces.  That is one great thing about Stella & Dot pieces is that they are very versatile...can be dressed up or very casual!

I would love to hear what necklaces are your favorites, so go take a look at my website (www.stelladot.com/saraparr) and tell me your picks in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. wow these are amazing necklaces! i love the big baubly gold one! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete