Sunday, March 6, 2011

Birthday week

This week is my birthday week! I love my birthday, always have, always will.  I do not dread the day of my birth the older I get...I completely embrace it.  In fact I still celebrate my half birthday much to my husband's chagrin. I am not typically a person who loves being the center of attention...I tend to get very nervous and embarrased.  But for whatever reason it doesn't bother me too bad for this one week.  Yes, week.  Birthdays are to be celebrated for more than a day. 

Last week some of my sweet friends surprised me at dinner with birthday cupcakes and it was perfect.  I have some very thoughtful friends!!  Then Friday we celebrated my birthday at my work.  My birthday buddy had made me some delicious cake balls (her mom actually made them because she is an
 
awesome baker!) and we had chocolate parfaits...soo good.  I felt very loved to say the least.  Did I mention that my birthday is not even till this Thursday??  Its going to be a great week!!

With turning a year older, and taking stock of my life and all that, I have decided to step out of my comfort zone and actually tell people I have a blog.  Because its ridiculous to have a blog and not tell anyone!  So that's a goal for the week....actually let people read this bad boy:)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Week! (I love getting comments - so I figured you wouldn't mind if I commented twice in one day) ;)

    ReplyDelete