Sunday, March 6, 2011

Project List

I have started a list of projects that I eventually want to try when I have time the tools the opposite of laziness.  Here are a few of my favorites:

Ruffled rubber gloves  by Jones Design Company




ruffle wreath by Jones Design Company

ruffle wreath


French Door picture frame by Pleated Poppy


Twine Cans by Brown Paper Packages



Picture Frame Jewelry Holder- I have this in my head...it will be something like this:


or with chicken wire.  I just have a TON of jewelry now that I am doing Stella & Dot and need a better way to access what I wear.



I did actually complete a project on my list...I made this coffee filter wreath for christmas:



What are some of your favorite projects that you have made? What is on your list to do??

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the blog...and the name, so creative! You will be a great blogger! I also think you should take pictures of yourself all "Stella and Dot -ified" so we can see all your cute combos!!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - one more comment :) I LOVE that jewelry holder. I made one that hangs in my bathroom using chicken wire and an old frame, but I like that one too! Also - LOVE the jewelry on it! I want all of that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited about the blog!!! YAY! Love you!

    ReplyDelete